How to transfer money between accounts in authorize.net using php sdk?

We are planning to use authorize.net payment gateway for one of our business.

1) Is there a possibility to split a User’s payment to two different merchants ?

Eg , If a User is paying me $100 , 20% of the user’s payment should be sent to one merchant and the remaining 80% of the payment should be sent to another merchant.

Is this possible via authorize.net ?

2) Also please suggest, if there is any way to transfer money between the merchant accounts of authorize.net ?

Awaiting for your response at the earliest !

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s